making it so SSH server sends ext-info-s

I'm trying to test some changes to an SSH client relating to RFC8308 but am having some difficulty doing so.

I can make the SSH client send ext-info-c to SSH servers but none of them are sending ext-info-s back.

Does anyone know of any SSH server that implements ext-info-s and what one must do to configure it?

According to the bottom of https://terrapin-attack.com/patches.html the people who discovered the terrapin attack contacted the maintainers of all SSH implementations that, among other things, implemented RFC8308. As OpenSSH was among those contacted I assume that that means that OpenSSH implements it but it's unclear to me how to get OpenSSH (or any other SSH server for that matter) to send ext-info-s.