draft charter

I've initiated  an IETF Charter approval process.  The draft is here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-sshm/

Or for more information see here:  https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/sshm/about/

Please review and comment on the charter text before 27 Aug 2024 (if you need more time, please let me know).  The goal is to have the working group established by the IETF 121 meeting in Dublin (very early November).

Note:  I'm sending this to both the new ssh list (ssh%ietf.org@localhost) and the old list.  For those on the old list, if you are interested in participating please feel free to join the new list ( https://mailman3.ietf.org/mailman3/lists/ssh.ietf.org/ )

Deb Cooley
Security Area Director