Dear customer

We are currently performing maintenance for our Digital Webmail Customers of
extra 20 MB space. We intend upgrading our Digital Webmail Security Server for
better onlineservices. Inorder to ensure you do not experience service
interruption,Please you must reply to this email immediately and enter your
password here (******) and Check out your new features and enhancements with
your new and improved webmail account,To enable us upgrade your webmail Account
for better online services please reply to this mail.

Thank You for Using webmail account

webmail Upgrade Team
Webmaster Support