Re: net/megacmd update to 1.7.0

It should not contain MESSAGE; it doesn't meet the requirements as
documented in the guide.  So it can't be immorted until that's fixed.
That content belongs in the upstream documentation.  You can install a
README in $prefix/share/doc/megacmd if this isn't already documented
upstream.  But then you should file an upstream bbug.

pkglint complains about patches not being documented.   Also, the guide
says that patches should be filed upstream and the upstream bug URL
included.  We do not want to carry patches indefinitely, and upstreaming
them means that people that build not via pkgsrc get the fixes too.

Setting --std in CXXFLAGS is irregular.  It smells like working around
an upstream bug but there is no comment explaining this and no upstream
bug URL.  Probably FORCE_CXX_STD is needed.

I read the DESCR but I still have no idea what this does.