Re: Where is the port/package maintainer listed?

/usr/pkgsrc/ham/dpbox/Makefile has

MAINTAINER=     pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

which means there is no MAINTAINER, and anyone who can commit to pkgsrc
can just change it.

If you have a change that you would like to have made to it, then you
could add an entry in wip with the change, or file a bug (send-pr), or
send it here, or figure how who tends to maintain other ham packages and
send to them.

This tends to be my view more than consensus, but I always ask:

  When you, intead of using pkgsrc, follow upstream's build
  instructions, what happens?  If that doesn't result in a successful
  build and correct operation, then there is a bug in upstream and those
  issues are properly addressed to upstream.

  If following upstream's build instructions works, but the package does
  not, then there is a pkgsrc bug.

pkgsrc does add bug fixes to work around upstream problems, but we
document that the issues being fixed should be filed upstream and the
bugtracker URLs placed in patches (or Makefile).

(We also make changes to accomodate pkgsrc norms about where files go,
but those aren't considered upstream bugs.)

It is reasonably likely that for a package like this, no one has tried
to run it in the last few years.

Feel free to post a question about the package, what you did, why you
think something is wrong.  Be specific about everything: OS, OS version,
pkgsrc version, if the rest of the packages are up to date, what you
did, what you expected, what happened.