Re: terminal emulator

	hello.  Window(1) is a package I use everyday and one I have been using for 35 years.
Tmux is, in theory, more functional, but because of that added functionality, it's more
complicated to use.  The original author of window(1) added the cut and paste feature for me,
which is a feature I find essential in my daily work.  The biggest down side of window(1) is
that it doesn't use a standard terminal description, so if I log into a remote machine, I
usually have to generate a custom termcap or termnfo file to make it work.  I've tried making
the jump to tmux(1), but haven't been able to quite overcome the muscle memory of window(1)'s
interface.  So, hopefully, no one is contemplating removing window(1) from the pkgsrc tree.

-thanks
-Brian