Re: 2024Q2: firefox-esr failing on NetBSD 10 i386

El 14/7/24 a las 17:49, Greg Troxel escribió:
Ramiro Aceves <ea1abz%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

I have a laptop with i386 NetBSD 10.0 installed. I do not use it
daily, just for fun. If you think it worths the effort I can try to
build firefox-esr in it. I do not know the number of hours that it
will take!

Please let me know.

Well, is it worth it is complicated and personal...

If you are able to update to all 2024Q2, and check out 2024Q2 sources,
and start a build, that will be an interesting datapoint.  But if that's
going to cause you trouble, or be something that isn't fun, I don't feel
it's right to push you.

Hi Greg, no problem at all, I am downloading 2024Q2 pkgsrc sources and see what happens.

Keep in touch.
Ramiro.

My own pkgbuilder is at the beginning of a hw upgrade (the current box
is from 2010) and is having zfs woes as described on netbsd-users, but I
may get to trying firefox.