Re: mktool support for fetch

* On 2024-08-21 at 20:36 CEST, Alistair Crooks wrote:

On Wed, 21 Aug 2024 at 10:30, Thomas Klausner <wiz%gatalith.at@localhost> wrote:

I'm fine with adding the TOOL ifdefs to mk/, does anyone else see
problems with that?

I'd love to see them too.

Please?

Yeh I'll probably add them some time next week, there are still a few more integration tests that I want to write first to ensure that they are 100% compatible (and remain so) with the existing scripts.

At least for checksum and distinfo. fetch will need quite a bit more work to be fully compatible, e.g. PKG_RESUME_TRANSFERS is currently unsupported.

--
Jonathan Perkin   -   mnx.io   -   pkgsrc.smartos.org
Open Source Complete Cloud   www.tritondatacenter.com