Re: wip/openroad: imported from ports, need suggestions for pkgsrc build

On Sat, Aug 24, 2024 at 08:55:55PM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 24, 2024 at 11:26:09PM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> > The second dependency is OpenROAD[2], which is fairly complex to build. A
> > FreeBSD port exists for it and I have merely run ports2pkg on it and
> > committed the result in wip/openroad for suggestions / contributions.
>
> This is still mostly a FreeBSD package, I guess ports2pkg has bitrotted.

Ok. I have kept ports2pkg output as well as wip/fbsd2pkg output for
reference on my system.

I re-generated this project using url2pkg and borrowing things from above
two tool outputs as I find relevant.

In the process openroad is renamed as OpenROAD - just sticking to
url2pkg generated name. Just pushed it in case someone can take a look and
contribute.

Still a number of deps that are not in pkgsrc are to be resolved. Retained
them in the Makefile with following temporary variable.

UNRESOLVED_LIB_DEPS=    libcoinasl.so:math/asl \
        libcoinmumps.so:math/coin-or-mumps \
        libcudd.so:math/cudd \
        libnauty.so:math/nauty \
        libortools.so:math/or-tools \

Looks like a few more wip projects before resuming this.

Any help is highly welcome!

--
Mayuresh