wip/or-tools: Google OR tools, need help with this error

All dependencies of google or-tools package are now built and I am stuck
on the following error. (This is a part of my effort to eventually build
openlane2 ASIC implementation toolset on NetBSD.)

I have committed wip/or-tools if someone wishes to take a look. Please
provide pointers / suggestions on how to go about these. I am not very
familiar with CMakes.

    CMake Error at cmake/cpp.cmake:352 (target_link_libraries):
      Target "ortools" links to:

        Coin::CbcSolver

      but the target was not found.  Possible reasons include:

        * There is a typo in the target name.
        * A find_package call is missing for an IMPORTED target.
        * An ALIAS target is missing.

    Call Stack (most recent call first):
      CMakeLists.txt:425 (include)

    CMake Error at ortools/graph/CMakeLists.txt:50 (target_link_libraries):
      Target "ortools_graph" links to:

        Coin::Cbc

      but the target was not found.  Possible reasons include:

        * There is a typo in the target name.
        * A find_package call is missing for an IMPORTED target.
        * An ALIAS target is missing.

    CMake Error at ortools/linear_solver/CMakeLists.txt:35 (target_link_libraries):
      Target "ortools_linear_solver" links to:

        Coin::Cbc

      but the target was not found.  Possible reasons include:

        * There is a typo in the target name.
        * A find_package call is missing for an IMPORTED target.
        * An ALIAS target is missing.

    CMake Error at ortools/gurobi/CMakeLists.txt:28 (target_link_libraries):
      Target "ortools_gurobi" links to:

        Coin::Cbc

      but the target was not found.  Possible reasons include:

        * There is a typo in the target name.
        * A find_package call is missing for an IMPORTED target.
        * An ALIAS target is missing.

    CMake Error at ortools/sat/CMakeLists.txt:31 (target_link_libraries):
      Target "ortools_sat" links to:

        Coin::Cbc

--
Mayuresh