Re: Request upgrade of devel/yosys

On Sun, Sep 08, 2024 at 08:28:12AM -0700, Jason Thorpe wrote:
> > After updating those, I get the following errors:
>
> What platform are you building on?  I successfully built and ran it on macOS and NetBSD.
>

> > ERROR: bin/yosys: missing library: libreadline.so.8
> > ERROR: bin/yosys: missing library: libffi.so.8
> > ERROR: bin/yosys: missing library: libtcl86.so
> > ERROR: bin/yosys-filterlib: missing library: libreadline.so.8
> > ERROR: bin/yosys-filterlib: missing library: libffi.so.8
> > ERROR: bin/yosys-filterlib: missing library: libtcl86.so

These are on NetBSD 9.2 amd64. Buildlinks to these libs are formed
correctly.  Incidentally these three are the same libraries that were
earlier reported as not found when I attempted the build (see start
of the thread). After your changes the build completes, but above chekc
fails.

Note: I always keep 'PKG_DEVELOPER = yes' in my /etc/mk.conf. I haven't
cross checked but from their appearance I guess these relate with this
option. These are usually critical to address.

--
Mayuresh