Re: liboqs and oqs-provider

On 9/10/24 16:34, Jan Schaumann wrote:
Hey,

It's been I don't know how many years since I've
created a new package for pkgsrc, so I wanted to
quickly run this by folks:

I have packages for OpenQuantumSafe's liboqs and
oqs-provider, the former based on pkgsrc-wip work by
logan%cyberstorm.mu@localhost.  They install and work for me on
NetBSD, but I don't know if they follow the current
best practices etc.

If somebody would like to give it a quick look and see
if everything looks reasonable, the files are here:
https://www.netmeister.org/tmp/pqc.tar.gz

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

-Jan

Hallo Jan,

Have you looked into getting access to pkgsrc-wip?

http://pkgsrc.org/wip/

It's easy, and it would make it simpler for people to collaborate with
you on pkg development.

Cheers,

	Jason

--
Life is a game.  Play hard.  Play fair.  Have fun.