Re: pkgsrc 2024Q3 freeze and future of the branches

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for the update and for sharing the plans for the 2024Q3 freeze.

Before the freeze begins, I would appreciate it if you could consider applying my PR #58597, as it will fix the bootstrap on the AIX platform. Let me know if any further action is needed from my side.

Best regards,
Vicente