Re: thunderbird failing on 10/adm64

Thomas Klausner <wiz%gatalith.at@localhost> writes:

>> thread 'main' panicked at src/bindgen/config.rs:1125:34:
>> called `Result::unwrap()` on an `Err` value: "Couldn't parse config file: TOML parse error at line 321, column 1\n    |\n321 | \"Keyframe\" = \"Keyframe\"\n    | ^\nduplicate key `Keyframe` in table `export.rename`\n."
>> note: run with `RUST_BACKTRACE=1` environment variable to display a backtrace
>
> Try applying www/firefox/patches/patch-servo_*, that should fix it.

Applied and the build is getting vastly further.  I'm going to commit
those as an improvement now, given that it makes sense that such patches
would need applying, and that they apply cleanly, to speed up bulk
builders picking up the fix.  I'll reply again if it doesn't end up
building.  thunderbird is so ridiculous about resources that it takes
forever to build, even on a capable machine.