Re: mongodb4 on aarch64

Thomas Klausner <wiz%gatalith.at@localhost> writes:

>> I am inclined to drop this flag addition because building on 10 is more
>> important than current (at least for the branch), and we can add it back
>> based on gcc version or somehow, for systems that need it, once we
>> understand more about what's going on.
>
> For now, wrap it in
>
> .if ${OPSYS} == "NetBSD" && ${OPSYS_VERSION} > 109900
> .endif

That seems good enough for now, even though as you suggest with 'for
now' it isn't right.  I just commited that, so we should be ok for
NetBSD 10 aarch64 and NetBSD current aarch64.    The package doesn't
build on NetBSD 9 amd64, and anyone can add an "or" clause for other
platforms as this is found to be needed or better understood.