Port-RISCV archive

Re: Allwinner D1

Hi Rui-Xiang,

Thank you very much for sharing your interesting works with us!!

On 2024/08/18 21:35, Rui-Xiang Guo wrote:
Now I have trouble with attaching sunximmc which is from arm/sunxi/sunxi_mmc.c:

Updated tail:
[   1.0000030] sunximmc0: host reset
[   1.0000030] sunximmc0: width = 1
[   1.0000030] sdmmc0 at sunximmc0
[   1.0000030] sdmmc1 at sunximmc1
[   1.0000030] sunximmc0: update clock
[   1.0000030] sunximmc0: update clock
[   1.0000030] sunximmc0: update clock
[   1.0000030] WARNING: system needs entropy for security; see entropy(7)

It is stuck in kpause(), any ideas?

Full backtrace should be helpful.

In case you are not familiar with ddb(4):

(1) Enter DDB from console, by sending break signal, or arbitrary
key sequence specified by kernel config:

----
options        CNMAGIC="\"+++++\""
----

(2) `ps` command lists kernel/user threads.

(3) `bt/a (address of struct lwp *, shown in ps)` shows backtrace
for the target thread.

BTW:
Sorry if I'm going too fast, but have you ever tried USB? Both
OTG and EHCI advertise these are compatible to our drivers:

https://nxr.netbsd.org/xref/src/sys/arch/arm/sunxi/sunxi_musb.c#67
https://nxr.netbsd.org/xref/src/sys/dev/fdt/ehci_fdt.c#56

Thanks,
rin