Port-RISCV archive

SpacemiT K1 processor documentation and register map

Hello,

I am planning to buy a Deep Computing DC-ROMA Laptop II, this one has the
SpacemiT K1 processor.

https://store.deepcomputing.io/products/dc-roma-riscv-laptop-ii-with-octa-core-cpu

This will be the first RISCV based hardware I get my hands on and possibly
also want to do some porting work.

Does anyone have any experience with the SpacemiT K1 processor or even the
DC-ROMA Laptop II ?

During the last days I was looking for documentation for the processor and
have a very hard time to find any datasheet. I did find the milkv jupiter
source code which includes a linux 6.1 kernel.

I am used to 8/16 bit microcontroller (Microchip) assembly and also MIPS32
assembly (Microchip PIC32), and prefer to work off a decent datasheet
rather than to research sources that I have not touched yet (I did not do
any linux kernel development so far).

So, in short, does anyone have good documentation pointers for the
SpacemiT K1 processor? Are all details even available (as source code or
datasheet)?

Please let me know, in case the SpacemiT is difficult in terms of
documentation / source availability please also let me know and maybe
suggest a different hardware (preferably portable and complete, like a
laptop) to get started with porting work.

Thank you,
Raphael Langerhorst