Port-sparc archive

Re: Sun4/110 "Panic: Crazy Interrupts"

Hi!

I'm not sure I understand the P4 register readout - but here's what it is:
`P4 register = 0x4261699584x`

We still panic on the same line (bt->bt_addr[0]):
`cpu0: data fault: pc=0xf00122cc addr=0xfe048000 ser=0x8020<WRITE,TIMEOUT>`

No such luck commenting out the cmap lines unfortunately; still just
stray interrupts.

I appreciate all the help thus far!

Samuel