Re: SSH-> Secure Shell renaming is *not* official.

Theo de Raadt writes:
> Tero Kivinen <kivinen%mail.niksula.cs.hut.fi@localhost> (who is apparently an
> employee of ssh.com posting from another place probably so he will
> look like an independent thinker) said:

If I have understood correctly in the IETF people are always supposed
to be individuals not representatives of the companies unless theyself
states so.

The reason I am posting from the different host is historic. I
subscribed to the ssh mailing list while I still worked at the
university and I haven't moved the ssh-mailing lists from there to
fill up my work mailbox. I want to keep my work mailbox only for work
related issues (currently mostly IPsec and IKE, not much secure
shell).

Anyways I don't think this issue has anything to do with the secure
shell working group.
--
kivinen%ssh.fi@localhost                               Work : +358 303 9870
SSH Communications Security                  http://www.ssh.fi/