civility in the working group.

Tero Kivinen writes:
> If I have understood correctly in the IETF people are always supposed
> to be individuals not representatives of the companies unless theyself
> states so.

Tero is correct.  Participants in the IETF should be presumed to be
speaking for themselves, not speaking for their employers.

In this case, it is silly for anyone to think that the identity and
affiliation of one of the authors of the core SSH drafts is unknown to
participants in the working group.

Let's keep things civil, folks. If you feel that someone has made
inappropriate remarks about you or another participant, let me know
via private email and I'll make an attempt to deal with the situation.

					- Bill