Re: drafts appear to have been published; please review.

>Hmm... the drafts appear to have changed in a way
>that totally confuses my diff tool... is anyone
>else having a bad time with this or is my diff
>tool just complete drain bamaged?

it looks to me like they were regenerated with the left margin moved
in about six spaces.  this makes almost all the lines different even
though the content may not have changed (there are spaces at the
beginning of them now), and also makes them longer (fewer words per
line translates to more lines).

diff -w reports smaller sets of changes.

--
|-----< "CODE WARRIOR" >-----|
codewarrior%daemon.org@localhost             * "ah!  i see you have the internet