Re: draft-ietf-secsh-dh-group-exchange-01.txt

In message <200108092254.f79MsLB718759%jurassic.eng.sun.com@localhost>, Darren Moffat wri
tes:
>Matching against the peer's version number to try and work out which
>version of a particlar draft they implemented doesn't seem like a good idea.
Thats who incompatibilities for all the other drafts have been handled, too.
Look at the code, you will be surprised.

>The only thing I can suggest for the draft at the moment is to make it
>clear that the compatibility is only in one direction.
I can add some wording mentioning that.

Greetings,
  Niels.