Draft comments...

Transport draft:

o In section 4.2, at the bottom there is an empty reference.
  (Right above the start of section 4.3) :

  "Additional methods may be defined as specified in ."

Connection Draft:

o As Markus has noted, the connection draft is broken
  in section 5.1; we can do one of several things:

  1. Remove the new text; revert to SSH_MSG_REQUEST_SUCCESS

  2. Define a message number for SSH_MSG_GLOBAL_REQUEST_SUCCESS,
     and give it a flexible format, i.e.,

     byte SSH_MSG_GLOBAL_REQUEST_SUCCESS
     string "response-name"
     ... response specific data

     in addition, for "tcpip-forward", specify that
     this response should only be sent if the bind
     request is for port 0; otherwise SSH_MSG_REQUEST_SUCCESS
     should be sent.

  3. Specify that SSH_MSG_REQUEST_SUCCESS has the format:

     byte SSH_MSG_REQUEST_SUCCESS
     ... response specific data

     where the response specific data is usually non-existent.

     And specify for "tcpip-forward" request, that
     if and only if the request port is 0, the
     response look like:

     byte   SSH_MSG_REQUEST_SUCCESS
     uint32 port that was bound on the server

  I would prefer 3; Markus has expressed a strong
  preference for 1.

  If anyone else has an opinion on the matter,
  can you please speak up?

  I would like to have this included, but more than
  that, I would love to have a version of the
  draft that we can go to last call with.

  Is there any chance we can get these fixes in
  this week, and resubmitted, so we can have
  version of the draft that is a candidate for
  last call?

All drafts:

o I believe the references section needs to be updated
  to refer to the new versions of the companion drafts --
  they are still referring to the previous version number.

- Joseph