Re: des-cbc cipher

On this issue, it looks like we have consensus that:

  - there should be no mention of a des-cbc algorithm in the spec.

  - implementations should treat algorithms they don't know about the
same as they treat algorithms they've been told not to use.

						- Bill

[I'm somewhat bemused by this because I distinctly remember seeing a
certain ssh implementor standing up in front of an IETF WG meeting a
few years ago saying that ssh-the-program would never support weak
crypto]