outstanding issues with draft-ietf-secsh-gsskeyex-02 ?

I observe that there hasn't been any recent discussion of the GSS document
(dated July 20, 2001).  The only implementation I'm aware of, Simon
Wilkinson's patch for openssh, dates from before that and so I suspect
doesn't conform to -02.  I'm curious whether there are known open issues
that would prevent this document from going to WG Last Call, as I would
like to see it advance.  It looks OK to me, but I'm not enough of an ssh
expert to judge.

Thanks,

 - RL "Bob"