Re: outstanding issues with draft-ietf-secsh-gsskeyex-02 ?

On Wed, 5 Dec 2001, RL 'Bob' Morgan wrote:

> I observe that there hasn't been any recent discussion of the GSS document
> (dated July 20, 2001).  The only implementation I'm aware of, Simon
> Wilkinson's patch for openssh, dates from before that and so I suspect
> doesn't conform to -02.  I'm curious whether there are known open issues
> that would prevent this document from going to WG Last Call, as I would
> like to see it advance.  It looks OK to me, but I'm not enough of an ssh
> expert to judge.

There are a couple of open issues.  I'll try to mention them at the
working group meeting (in about 10 minutes).  Most of them are minor,
though, so I agree that it would be good to last call this draft after the
next version is published.

-- Jeff