Re: summary of Secure Shell (secsh) meeting at ietf52

and dns key storage both need a bit more work; we expect revised
drafts by the next IETF meeting.

If I remeber correctly the author of the DNS host key storage draft
said that the have no intention of continuting with it in its current
form and that the draft will be left to expire unchanged.  They wish
to go back to requirements gathering and this may result in solving
the problem space a different way (ie maybe not DNS as I gathered).

I also volunteered to start a new draft for agent forwarding -
requirements for this will be done via this list with at least an 00
draft by next meeting.

--
Darren J Moffat