summary of Secure Shell (secsh) meeting at ietf52

The Secure Shell [secsh] working group met on monday afternoon.  The
ssh core drafts are in WG last call (ending next week) and appear to
be extremely close to done, and the same appears to be true for about
half of the extension drafts.  One new technical issue with the core
drafts was raised during the meeting which will require a respin of
the userauth draft; Jeffrey Hutzelman will describe this issue in more
detail for the list.

Once the core drafts are out of WG last call, we'll start last calls
on the extensions drafts which appear to be done (key file format, dh
group negotiation, keyboard-interactive); gssapi should be next
(authors indicate that there are a few minor issues to resolve).  sftp
and dns key storage both need a bit more work; we expect revised
drafts by the next IETF meeting.

					- Bill