Re: Do we have standards available for scp ??

I was under the impression that scp2 was a truncated sftp client, and that
scp1 was rcp over ssh.  I know that OpenSSH's implementation of scp can
use either an ssh1 or ssh2 connection, but that everyone else's
implementation of scp that uses ssh2 uses the sftp subsystem.  Could we
clarify which one we are talking about here?

Thanks,

-Daniel