Re: WG Last Call (third time's the charm?) for SSH core drafts

>I believe that these documents represent the current consensus of the
>working group and should be submitted to the IESG for consideration
>for publication as a Proposed Standard RFC.

Based on recent traffic I think we might have one outstanding issue,
to do with SSH_MSG_USERAUTH_PASSWD_CHANGEREQ. Currently the text allows
the client to ignore the message and assume SUCCESS (at least that is how
I read it).  I don't think this is correct and I belive others shared
the same concern.

Do people want it changed ?

Has anyone actually implemented this in either the client or server ?
Is it even useful given we have keyboard interactive ?

--
Darren J Moffat