Re: WG Last Call (third time's the charm?) for SSH core drafts

> Based on recent traffic I think we might have one outstanding issue,
> to do with SSH_MSG_USERAUTH_PASSWD_CHANGEREQ. Currently the text allows
> the client to ignore the message and assume SUCCESS (at least that is how
> I read it).

I don't read it that way -- the current text is just plain silent
about both client and server behavior should the client not send a
password change request.

I assume the proposed fix is to say something like:

	server MAY send an error message and drop the connection if
	client fails to send a password change request.

					- Bill