Re: updated transport & userauth drafts

> The updated transport and userauth drafts have been submitted and are in the
> queue to come out by March 11th.

Ouch.

Because of the publication delay, and because we've been stuck in last
call mode for a while, I'm going to attempt to accelerate things
somewhat...

A Working Group Last Call begins today and will end on 3/12/02 for
the following four drafts:

	draft-ietf-secsh-architecture-12.txt
	draft-ietf-secsh-connect-15.txt
	draft-ietf-secsh-transport-13.txt (as mailed to ietf-secsh yesterday)
	draft-ietf-secsh-userauth-15.txt (as mailed to ietf-secsh yesterday)

I believe that these documents likely the current consensus of the
working group and should be submitted to the IESG for consideration
for publication as Proposed Standards.

Comments regarding the content of these documents should be sent to
the working group mailing list, <ietf-ssh%netbsd.org@localhost>.  If you believe
a change to a document is necessary, please include revised wording
along with your comment.

This Last Call period extends until March 12th, 2002, or one day after
the announcement of the latter two drafts, whichever comes later.  (If
the drafts which are eventually released differ in any substantial way
from what Darren released, I will extend the last call).

						- Bill