Re: Core draft last call update.

David,

Note that I'm not saying we don't have to fix the problem.

SSH is a modular protocol, and this very CBC flaw is also present in
SSL/TLS.

Documents specifying additional fixed modes can be advanced quickly
once we have consensus, but need not delay the core documents.

We SHOULD NOT DELAY THE REST OF SSH while we discuss a solution,
particularly since there appears to be some resistance to counter
modes from the membership.

					- Bill