Re: Core draft last call update.

On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 04:13:38PM -0500, Bill Sommerfeld wrote:
> We SHOULD NOT DELAY THE REST OF SSH while we discuss a solution,
> particularly since there appears to be some resistance to counter
> modes from the membership.

Would be appropriate to either (1) put something in the security
considerations section about this attack, so that implementors are warned
about this problem and will know to look for a future RFC describing the
solution, or (2) delay the SSH transport protocol spec and advance the
rest of SSH?

P.S. I'm currently on vacation and my Internet connection is spotty.
Please excuse the late replys.