Re: a more detailed analysis of "known IV" vulnerability.

> I'm not sure whether the detailed analysis really belongs in the
> core SSH RFCs.  Documenting in some RFC, possibly a parallel RFC
> with Informational status, seems eminently reasonable.

[wg chair hat off]

agreed.

I think it's best to split detailed analysis of this form into a
separate document.  An analysis of this form, while important, will
dilute the specification and make it harder for an implementor to find
the actual "meat" of the protocol.

						- Bill