Re: closing a channel

This is your (grumpy) working group chair speaking.

So, like, guys, we had this last call which ended about two weeks ago.
We've already handed off the core protocol documents to the next stage
in the process.

Denis Bider's proposed change looks nice, but it missed the deadline,
and, as I read it, it just makes minor clarifications to the wording.
This is *not* a showstopper; we can wait for later to fix it (when the
documents come around again for Draft Standard status).

				- Bill