Re: Please publish attached draft-ietf-secsh-break-01

Joseph Galbraith <galb-list%vandyke.com@localhost> wrote:
> Please publish the attached draft,
> draft-ietf-secsh-break-01.txt.

This looks good - I've had a few requests for this functionality in
PuTTY. Are any server maintainers planning to implement it soon? I'd
certainly like to have it in the next PuTTY release, but I'd also
quite like the documentation not to have to confess `actually no
servers support this so it's a bit useless' :-)

Cheers,
Simon
--
Simon Tatham         "Every person has a thinking part that wonders what
<anakin%pobox.com@localhost>    the part that isn't thinking isn't thinking about."