Re: New Proposal for Section 11.3.3 X11 Forwarding

On Thursday, May 15, 2003, at 00:20 America/Montreal, Nicolas Williams wrote:
Given (a) and (b) those magic cookies add no value ...

This is consistent with my stated unhappiness with the text that
was implying that those cookies did have security value.

We need text that is clear and accurate.  I'm not exactly sure
what that text looks like, unfortunately, or I'd propose a block
of new text.

Ran