Re: WG Chair comments on draft-ietf-secsh-agent-01.txt

> Hmm. I tend to see it the other way round. In the designed usage
> model, the real agent is running on your _local_ system, which is
> usually the only one you trust with your private keys.

well, I was assuming that there may be multiple keys with different
roles involved; host A may be trusted with key A, host B may be
trusted with key B, but neither is trusted with both..

You may trust host A enough to use it temporarily to get access to
host B but not want it to get a copy of key B..

					- Bill