Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-secsh-gsskeyex-06.txt

Jeff,
Can you also send me the .dtd for the XML? Since Bill seems in quite a hurry I thought I'd start now with comments and edits inline to my email. First some notes on my feedback. I will get as many of these edits as possible to you today.

Editing Notes (based on RFC2223 and RFC2360):
General Notes:

   1. There is no intended audience section (RFC2223).
2. No references are given for any of the GSSAPI calls or messages, in any section.
   3. The use of "section" is not capitalized consistently when used as
   part of a reference.
4. All acronyms/abbreviations must be written out fully and parenthetically
   referenced at their first occurance.
   5. There should be two blank spaces between sentences.

Title:
1. GSSAPI acronym must be written out fully. In my edit I expand GSS leaving out
   API.

Table of Contents (TOC):

1. I think that we should have one. The document length falls in the optional range,
   15-20.

Abstract (see RFC2223 sect. 4.5):

   1. Must not contain references.
   2. Should not be longer than 20 lines.
   3. Should be much less detailed.

Introduction:

   1. Introduction is inappropriately detailed and specific.
   2. Should be much longer and more general in scope.

Change log:

   1. Is not conformant to recommendations in either RFC2223 or
   RFC2360.