Re: secsh-sftp-scp-uri draft

Joel N. Weber II wrote:

1.  Default port issue

I'd prefer to see something along the lines of ``If the port is not
included, the default port that is used when the user does not specify
a port is assumed.''  In particular, I would like the text to have the
property that if the ssh protocol were changed to support SRV in the
future, that ssh URLs would automagically start using SRV records when
the port is not specified, without needing to update the URL spec.

Perhaps "If the port is not included, the port should be as specified in [SSH-TRANS] (section 3.1)"?

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.