Re: gss userauth

So, what goals do we have in mind with changes to the spec?  I think
the requirements we have are basically:

1) stronger bindings

2) backwards compatibility

3) a preference toward ease of implementation

I think we can get 1 and 2 quite easily using either a mic or channel
bindings.  I think 3 favors a mic, because it's not at all clear that
channel bindings are particularily mature, and we don't want to have
to create a lot of infrastructure to be able to solve this problem if
there's a simpler fix.

Nico, were there other goals you had in mind?