Re: gss userauth

Jeff, could you please comment on what you don't like about my
proposal to have a gssapi-mic method that does all of the messages
gssapi currently does, followed by sending a mic, and then having a
gssapi-keyex method that does a mic using the keyex context?  I've
sent two messages suggesting this before, but it's not at all clear
that you've acknowleged that I've even proposed this; your reaction to
Markus got into a tangent about SSH_MSG_UNIMPLEMENTED, which you don't
need to get right in order for my proposal to work; and it also gets
rid of the need for partial userauth.