RE: Sftp: performance enhancing changes

Are you implying that we should re-design anything that does not have a
simple solution so that it has a simple solution?

Pipelined transfers is a pretty basic concept (and over 25 years old), maybe
someone that can't understand it should go back to the basics of computer
science.

Rich Whalen
(speaking for myself)