DRAFT Agenda of the 58th IETF Meeting
November 9-14, 2003
(As of October 31, 2003)

TUESDAY, November 11, 2003

1415-1515 Afternoon Sessions II
APP       ldup     LDAP Duplication/Replication/Update Protocols WG
INT       eap      Extensible Authentication Protocol WG
INT       magma    Multicast & Anycast Group Membership WG
IRTF      gsec     Group Security Research Group
SEC       secsh    Secure Shell WG
TSV       alias    Access Link Intermediaries Assisting Services BOF
TSV       nsis     Next Steps in Signaling WG