Re: additional core draft nits in need of WG attention.

Simon Tatham wrote:

It's difficult to imagine how this data might show up except in the
form of a bunch of implementors each shouting `I do / do not support
AES' [delete as appropriate].

On which basis: PuTTY supports AES.

PenguiNet also supports AES (and has done so in all SSH2-capable versions).

If implementors shout at me about whether they support AES, rather than everyone sending in a mail to the list, I'll be happy to correlate the answers and send a summary tomorrow at about this time.

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.