Re: FW: SCP/SFTP/SSH URI Format Draft Update

On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 11:00:20AM -0800, Joseph Salowey wrote:
> > I'm sure there's a good reason for this restriction, but I
> > don't see it offhand.  Seems like having multiple
> > fingerprints would allow for graceful host-key rollover...
> >
> [Joe] I'm not sure we had a good reason to limit it. At least I can't
> think of one now.  Unless someone has an objection I think we can allow
> this.

I've been racking my brain on this because I really thought there was a
reason for the limitation.  I can't find it in the archives so maybe I
didn't share that thought.  In any event, it seems as though the
consensus is definitely for multiple fingerprints.

Steve