Re: additional core draft nits in need of WG attention.

Damien Miller <djm%mindrot.org@localhost> writes:

> Implementors who don't like the idea of bidirectional algorithms are
> free to disallow them in their implementation.

I don't think this is correct. The only way an implementation can
disallow assymetric choices of encryption algorithms, and at the same
time be compliant to the current draft, is by never ever advertising
algorithm lists with more than a single element.

*If* you really want to allow implementations to drop support for
assymetric algoririthm choices, then you need to change the spec.