Re: IETF in Seoul.

Bill Sommerfeld <sommerfeld%east.sun.com@localhost> writes:

> History over the past couple years has shown this working group tends
> to have fairly sparse attendance at non-north-american IETF's.

Hmm, why is the statistics so bad for Europe? There are quite a few
ssh developers living over here, as far as I know. (I've only ever
been to one ietf meeting, in Oslo a few years ago, but it turned out
there was no secsh meeting that time. Oslo is just some five hours by
train from home).

> I'll be in Seoul, but before I request a meeting slot I'd like to hear
> from active WG participants to get a sense as to whether we'll have
> critical mass for any of our work areas..

I won't be there.