Newer IDs

Hi Folks,

I've just sent updated IDs to the ID Editor.  I evidently made a faux pas
by submitting all of the IDs bundled in a single email rather than
individually.  She asked me to resubmit them individually to straighten
out the problem of having transport appended to userauth.  (My apologies
to the ID Editor for that.)  I had been editing them to get the references
worked out (xml2rfc likes things _just_ so) and correcting some spelling
and grammar so I just updated everything.  There are no substantiative
changes between this set and the last.

I appreciate the ongoing discussions and I'll incorporate the group
consensus into the next set of revisions.

Unfortunately the server I had been using to display the diffs between
versions is unexpectedly going away.  I'm looking around for a new home
now so please bear with me and I'll start posting diffs again.  (Anyone
care to volunteer some space? :-)

Thanks,
Chris